Friday 14 June 2013

SEND!

The scariest button of my life...we'll thus far. This morning I sent out a query letter along with the first chapter of my book to Writers House. I'm psyched to see what they think, but mostly my nail beds have taken a hit since I've been chewing away at them ever since I opened the email draft.

I guess it's exciting for all of those who read my blog because you get to experience the whole adventure with me. So here goes, the process has officially begun and I'm super excited! I've been preparing myself for the rejection letters. Well, whichever letter I send out gets accepted I'll post it here so all those who are interested in the publishing buzz can look through it and use it as a reference...until then I'll just be playing the waiting game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment