Tuesday 18 June 2013

Midnight Rant....


I woke up last night randomly and had this crazy story wavering in my head. Needless to say it was relentless and needed to wake me up. So I wrote what I could into my phone and fell back asleep. This morning when I woke up I remembered that I wrote something down, but couldn't remember what I had written about...

But here's the note....
I love writing down my character conversations. Now I don't go around thinking and acting like my characters because lets face it, I'm far too cautious to be like Henly (though it's fun to dream about) But I have this constant nagging story in my minds that's chipping away at what appears to be my sanity in an attempt to break free!! 
I think I've always been like this. My mom said I use to talk to myself as a kid. I'm just glad I incorporated that unique attribute, (and I say unique because weird sounds a little too harsh) well instead of becoming a creeper...
I'd like to blame my imagination to living out in the middle of nowhere and to two amazing parents who forced me to play outside instead of watching tv as a kid. And like several kids from my generation I learned the lava game, dirt clod wars, mud puddle diving, dressing up for music videos, from their older siblings. [Sorry I needed that brief moment to feel old and rant about the good ole days, but don't worry it's out of my system and now I can move on.]
But I am glad for these small blurbs of my life. I am glad that I had thoroughly worked my way through life and still kept my imagination because it's important.
I have no idea where I was going with that little rant, but I am sure that I had some purpose to it. I shared this because if you're anything like me I feel most awake and inspired to write at night. I feel like I can gather everything up and just lay it out on paper. That being said sometimes I wake up with a great idea and let myself believe that I'll remember it later, then when I sit to write the idea is gone and I am frustrated because I no longer remember it...So ALWAYS! ALWAYS keep something around to jot down notes or paragraphs, or like me well documented paragraphs...

The other blurb I found was about book two, which I can't post at this time, but will do so when it becomes more appropriate!  


No comments:

Post a Comment