Friday, 15 November 2013

Revamped and ready!


Deviations will be released January 2014. Specific dates will be announced soon.

As you can tell I've also updated my blog, and will be posting more excerpts and snippets along with a few pretty amazing visuals.

I have so much more to say, but not enough time--editing has consumed my nights...So I'll be back soon, and let you know about the big stuff!!

See ya!

Friday, 1 November 2013

Writing = Editing

I've realized one thing, writing is editing. I may spend 20% of my time writing and dreaming up plot line, but the other 80% I spend editing, correcting, highlighting and reorganizing. It's funny, I remember telling myself, I just want to write. That's it. But now that I'm going through the process I've realized that a writer does more than just write, they edit. I hate it how editing makes you doubt yourself and your capabilities of presenting an excellent story. And even though it's not my favorite part it's still a necessary evil. One that I'd suffer through any day!