Thursday 20 June 2013

It's UP!!

For all of those stopping in I just want to say thank you! It means a lot that you'd drop by and support my work!

Alright the first hundred pages are up. I just want to warn you that it's not perfect there are still grammar errors and punctuation mistakes, and I will take care of those as I re-edit over and over again! But thank you for your patience and time to read it.

I figured I would give you all a sneak peak into what I love doing! Because I really do love writing, and it's weird sometimes I don't even know how I feel until it's written down. Anyways thank you! And if you like what you read share the link or pass it on to a friend! If you have any constructive feedback please feel free to email or message me!

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment