Thursday 13 June 2013

Book One. Of Many. Hopefully.

Here goes....


Deviation.
Book One.
(crossing my fingers, please cross yours too!)
Of hopefully many...

Over the last ten months I have found myself glued to my computer writing. At first it didn't make sense. I couldn't stop. I just kept writing relentlessly. I began to create a world, people, situations, and places. Then I felt schizophrenic because throughout my day I would create conversations about people who no one else knew. People who only lived in my mind. Needless to say, I might have gone a little crazy! But, I've made it through and my husband no longer walks in to me ranting and raving about how one of my characters is annoying and frustrating, and should probably die. After being continually reminded by my husband, that sleep is and was a necessity, I finished!


I am in the process of looking for a literary agent. Until then, I wanted to share a part of what I wrote with you, and thanks to social media I'm able to!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy!

1-953887731 copyrights



No comments:

Post a Comment