Sunday 20 October 2013

INDIE Publishing.

So I'm pretty excited to announce that I am going to self-publish.

This was a hard decision because I had dreamed about traditional publishing, but after several hours of research and looking into the pro's and con's I have decided that this is the path that I want to take!

So that means my book will be published in about 6-8 weeks. No set date yet, but it'll be a lot sooner this way then going through traditional publishing, and I can honestly say that I am over the moon about it because I want to get my book out to as many readers as possible!

This is exciting, and I can say that I am so glad that I have so many people on my side that are willing to help me out!

SO... As soon as I set a release date I'll let everyone know!

Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment