Tuesday 13 August 2013

Editorial Debut.

So a good friend of mine, Anna Houghton, and one of her good friends, Lindsay Pagni, had my book for the last four weeks. They were editing and fixing grammatical errors. This last Sunday I was able to meet with them, and it's easy to say that they are amazing! Their insight was fantastic and their editorial skills were up to par. I am so glad that I decided to let them edit it because I finally felt okay to explain my book to someone without feeling like I was going to have an anxiety attack.

So thus being said some great things are on the horizon. I still have gotten a few no's, but they are actually unbelievable helpful. That being said I am going to keep working as hard as I can until my book is on print! Determination right--is the key.

Well I'll keep you informed as to what is going on, and as soon as my two editorial wizards have their website up and running (they're starting their own editorial company, which is amazing!) I'll get their info on the tabs so that who ever is in need of them can get a hold of them!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I actually took pleasure in reviewing your information.

    Hope you write additional like this!

    Visit my web site - epanicawayreview (www.epanicawayreview.com)

    ReplyDelete